Sunday, July 12, 2015

Post Surgery Scans

On Wednesday, July 8th, we were scheduled to go down to The Huntsman Cancer Institute for CT-Scans, X-rays, and blood tests to see if there was any cancer remaining.  We completed all of the tests and there is no trace of the cancer!!!  The doctor said that there is an 8% chance that in the next 2 years the cancer may return, but that is a 92% chance that it won't!!!!  They also said that from here on out, the monitoring of my recovery can be transferred to Idaho Falls, so we won't have to travel to Salt Lake any more for testing.  I am so grateful for the skillful doctors that treated me.  They did such a marvelous job.  Thank you everyone for all of your prayers.  They worked!!!  I still have a ways to go in my recovery, but everything is looking good for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment