Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More Good News

We got a call from the doctor yesterday.  He said that the blood test results came back and everything is within normal ranges which means that we are officially in surveillance mode.  Meaning, we are just working on healing from the surgery and then we will continue testing to see if any cancer remains or comes back.

It has been a long couple of weeks.  Thank you to all of you who have helped in any way.  Your love and support has been felt and appreciated.  I would like to especially thank my wife who has been amazing through the process.  Any time I have struggled, she has been there to help me feel better.  There is no way I could have done this without her.  We will keep everyone updated as we know more, but for now, things are looking good.

Dan

1 comment: